There are countless gift shops along the beach drive, Florida Route A1A (Atlantic Avenue) where you can buy souvenir shirts, beach wear, surfing gear, tacky gifts, etc.
* Maui Nix Surf Shop. Multiple locations along Atlantic Avenue (A1A).
* Salty Dog Surf Shop . Multiple locations in Daytona Beach.
* Big Shark Gift Shop, 2715 North Atlantic Avenue.
ATMs can be found throughout Daytona Beach. Usually larger hotels and convenience stores will have a “generic” ATM machine available; however, be forewarned about hidden service fees.
When the weather pushes you off the beach or you simply need to find a cool space for the few hottest hours, Daytona offers shops to satisfy a wide range of tastes.
Here are some suggestions:
Ocean Walk Shoppes in Daytona Beach.
* Volusia Mall, 1700 W. International Speedway Boulevard, You simply can’t miss this major regional mall with over 1 sq. mi. of retail space, anchored by Sears, JC Penny, Macy’s, Dillards and over 160 other stores and a dozen of Food Court restaurants. Located on International Speedway Boulevard across from the airport.
* Bellair Plaza, 2500 N. Atlantic Avenue, Bellair Plaza is on the west side of North Atlantic Avenue (A1A). Bellair is anchored by Bealls, Publix, Ruby Tuesday, and Walgreens.
* Ocean Walk Shoppes, 250 N. Atlantic Avenue, Open-air shopping center, located in the heart of the beach area.
* Daytona Beach Flea Market, 2987 Bellevue Avenue, Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the flea market opens its stalls to sell anything and everything including jewelry, produce, clothing, sports equipment and toys. Free parking and free admission. This is a must-see: one of the largest and most highly rated flea markets in the country!
* Riverfront Marketplace is a lovely group of shops, restaurants and museums that lines Beach Street and the few streets surrounding in downtown Daytona Beach. Across the street is the Saturday Farmer’s Market on City Island (next to the public library), the oldest of its kind in Florida. Some places to check out include Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory, Mandala Books, Davidson Brothers Indian River Fruit and Daytona Harley Davidson.
* Belnova Plaza
* Daytona Mall
* Nova Village Market
* Pelican Bay Shopping Village
* Promenade Shopping Center
* Shops at Beville
* Volusia Point Center
* Volusia Square Shopping Center
© 2010 Daytona Bike Week Event. All Rights Reserved.