* Daytona Beach Shores – A quieter, small city located just South of Daytona Beach along the beach peninsula.
* New Smyrna Beach – New Smyrna Beach lays claim to the best Florida offers – excellent backwater and offshore fishing, golf, historical sites, cultural events and eclectic shopping and dining experiences along historical Flagler Avenue and Canal Street.
* Ormond Beach – Located at the North end of the Greater Daytona Beach area. Ormond Beach was once home to the Rockefellers and the Flaglers. Ormond Beach features attractions like the Casements and Tomoka State Park. Visitors seeking a quieter part of the beach can find it here. Beach driving is not allowed at the northern end of Ormond Beach.
* Ponce Inlet – A scenic fishing village located the southern tip of the beach peninsula. Here you will find the historic Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, Marine Science Center, local charter fishing boats, along with several of the area’s best seafood restaurants.
* Port Orange – A quiet, but rapidly growing city just South of Daytona Beach on the mainland, where you can enjoy Golf and Tennis.